How many times have you forgotten about the kettle while you were busy working or cooking? Probably many times; it happens. The Bosch CompactClass Kettle stands out from the rest; it has three times the safety features: Automatic switch off, overheating and run dry protection, as well as lift switch off. The kettle also has a lid locking feature which gives you peace of mind when children are around.
With wattage between 2000 and 2400 and a capacity of 1.7L, this kettle boils about seven cups of water ideal for any hot beverage. The cord wrap feature adds yet another attribute to enjoy. Hidden away and out of sight, not only is this function safe, it keeps the space neat and tidy.
When Using For The First Time
It is important to ensure the kettle is used in the correct manner:
- Remove any packaging, stickers, film, etc.
- Unroll just the right amount of cord to reach the socket and plug it in.
- Fill up the kettle with water and allow it to boil. Just before boiling, add a tablespoon of white vinegar (This only needs to be done the first time) and then dispose of the water.
- Repeat the above step to make sure the kettle can be used normally from then on.
The Ease Of Using The Bosch CompactClass Kettle
The Bosch CompactClass Kettle is a special one with features to boot:
- Easy to clean
- Removable lid with wide opening
- 360 degree base
- Removable limescale filter.
Still Have Questions About This Product?
If you still have queries regarding this product, feel free to click the “Make an enquiry for this product” button, live chat (between 8 am and 6 pm) or just give us a ring! Our friendly and experienced consultants are always happy to help.