- 50 Inch TV
- AirSlim Design
- Adjustable Stand
- Quantum HDR brings out colour and contrast in every scene
- HDR 10+ creates deeper blacks, vibrant imagery, and detail that shines through
- Quantum Processor 4K Lite that optimizes sound quality and ensure 4K resolution
- Object Tracking Sound Lite allows you to be fully immersed in the audio experience
- Dual LED backlighting technology adjusts the color tone to suit the mood of your content
- Adaptive Sound optimizes sound based on real-time scene analysis by content type
- Auto Low Latency Mode
- Motion Xcelerator
- HDMI 3
- USB 2
- Wireless LAN Built-in
- H 683.6mm x W 1118.3mm x D 228.8mm
- 2-year guarantee
With Samsung’s unique Quantum Dot technology, the Samsung 50 Inch Q60A 4K QLED Smart TV has a 100% colour volume, thus you will see colours as real as they should be in both dark and bright scenes. Therefore, this Samsung TV will produce a billion shades of color, to deliver the finest picture quality.
Auto Low Latency Mode
If you or someone in your family is a gamer, then this feature will stand out for you. This 50 Inch Q60A 4K QLED TV has an Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), ensuring you can get into the game fast. ALLM will optimise your screen so that you can have more control, with barely noticeable input lag. You can experience smooth gaming, without motion blur and judder.
Thanks to Multi View, you can split the Samsung 50 Inch Q60A 4K QLED Smart TV screen in two, enabling you to continue watching TV on one side, while browsing through a mirror view of your mobile screen. The Multi View feature allows you to check the results of sports matches, while you watch a movie or series on this 50 inch Tv.
When you purchase this television we ask that you please send your TV license and a copy of your ID via email to email@example.com.
Still Have Questions About This Product?
If you still have queries regarding this product, feel free to click the “Make an enquiry for this product” button, live chat (between 8 am and 6 pm) or just give us a ring! Our friendly and experienced consultants are always happy to help.