- A energy rating
- 4 gas burners
- 70L oven capacity
- Full glass removable inner door
- Oven temperature range: 50°C – 260°C
- End of cooking acoustic alarm
- 5 shelves with metal racks
- Six cooking functions
- H 915mm x W 600mm x D 600mm
- 3-year guarantee
Excellent Heat Distribution
All your foods can be cooked evenly thanks to the Smeg 70L Anthracite Gas / Electric Cooker which is a thermo-ventilated oven. The Thermo-ventilated fan ensures even heat distribution within the oven that is powered by electricity. Thermo-ventilation requires no preheating, if cook time if more than 20 minutes, no flavour transfer will occur when cooking different food at the same time and 10% faster cooking than normal ovens.
Oven With EverClean Enamel And Vapour Clean
This Smeg Gas / Electric Cooker has a patented, special antacid lining that is resistant to chipping and assists in keeping the interior of the oven clean, by considerably reducing the build-up of cooking residue and grease.
Vapour Clean function uses steam to help lift deposits in the oven, for easy cleaning.
Six Cooking Functions
With a 70L oven that has six cooking functions, you can cook foods in a wide variety of ways on the Smeg 70L Anthracite Gas / Electric Cooker. The 6 functions are:
- Upper and lower element – for dishes that require a more gentle heat, such as baking.
- Eco – combines grill, fan and lower element for particular cooking of small quantities of food.
- Half grill – allows rapid cooking and browning of foods, such as sausages.
- Fan with grill element – fan reduces the fierce heat from grill, providing an excellent method for grilling a range of foods without turning food while cooking process.
- Low element – ideal for food that requires extra base heat, without further browning
- Fan with lower element– completes cooking more quickly of foods that are ready on the surface, but require more cooking inside, without further browning.
Still Have Questions About This Product?
If you still have queries regarding this product, feel free to click the “Make an enquiry for this product” button, live chat (between 8 am and 6 pm) or just give us a ring! Our friendly and experienced consultants are always happy to help.